Stalkers

Sunday, February 9, 2014

It Isn't What It Looks Like....Fashionably slammered

Ok maybe it is. This is what happens when I am left unsupervised. End up being carted off the corner and  thrown in the slammer. Since when is it illegal to stand on a corner? It's not my fault the ladies next to me were wearing such skimpy clothing... GAWD

My mugshots came out pretty if I do say myself though









Hair- Sugarsmack my fav of theirs
Top/Bottom- Beyond the stars found at thiftshop
Necklace- Pomposity found at the thriftshop
Earrings- Plastik also found at thiftshop
Shoes - Reign (Slink high feet compatible only) can be found at the thiftshop

Location - Basement of Death Row Island
Check out their shop in world
Some amazing items any horror fan would love.

No comments:

Post a Comment