Stalkers

Saturday, June 21, 2014

~Quoth the raven..~

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.' - Edgar Allan Poe
______________________________________________________________________
I've always loved Edgar Allan Poe's work, and these artistic wings by 7mad;Ravens for the OMGacha Event (July 1st) are a great tribute to him.
______________________________________________________________________
Hat-*COCO*_WoolFeltFedora(free gift)|Blazer- The Secret Store - Structured Blazer|Pants-Kaithleen's Corduroy Wide Leg Pants -|Wings- 7mad;Ravens Neon Wings Raven|Skin- DeeTaleZ Skin DELICIOUS Jaz No.1 VANILLA|Pose-::Axix:: LadyCrow.|

No comments:

Post a Comment