Stalkers

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Bloodshed



♪  Blood, blood, blood, pour more through my veins
Shut your dirty, dirty mouth, I'm not that insane
Blood, blood, blood, pour more through my veins
I'm a dirty, dirty girl. I want it filthy
Blood, blood, blood, pour more through my veins
Shut your dirty, dirty mouth, I'm not that insane
Blood, blood, blood, pour more through my veins
I'm a dirty, dirty girl. I want it filthy  ♪♪
____________________________________

Hair- +Spellbound+ Warrior 
Ears-  ZombieSuicide- Mesh Gauged Ear Bases (
Ear plugs- ZombieSuicide- Day of dead plug add-ons (ton of designs)
Ear spikes-  ZombieSuicide- Judgment ear piercing add-on
Facial blood-.ARISE. Bloody nose & lips @CARNEVIL (red in normal light,also comes in black)
Arm Tats- { DATUM } Dark Paradise @CARNEVIL
Top- P@perDolls- Creepy shirt  (multiple textures even BLOODY) @CARNEVIL
Shorts- [R3volt] - Caitlyn Shorts [V1]
Boots- D-Style -  Acantha Boots - Black ::(other lace colors available) @CARNEVIL
____________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment