Stalkers

Monday, February 2, 2015

Cab Fare




Anyone who knows me well,can tell you I adore ethnic looks/styles and will choose a darker skin overall.Problem is I find it nearly impossible to find any on SL that I like,so It Girls was a godsend. And so was this dress by TASHI which inspired the post. Lastly I headed over to Loordes of London, a great store for all your ethnic needs. to see if a previous purse I owned was in any matching patterns. They didn't,but their adjacent display had this great bag.




__________________________________________________________________
HairbooN - POI481 hair black/chocolate/purple
Head- Slink Visage Head Pack - Becky
EyesIKON Promise Eyes- Oak
Makeup- ItGirls - Slink Visage Applier - Cafe
NecklacePP - Verania Necklace Gift
Skin- IT GIRLS- Slink Physique Mesh Body Applier
DressTASHI Layka Sheath Dress 
Ring- Zenith - Farewell My Concubine Ring(Sliver)
Nails- pulcino - slink applier [Fraisier] 
BraceletPROMAGIC - CSR Bracelet (Black Leather) 
BagLoordes of London-Sac De Marin-Black Red/Black
Pose- Focus Poses - Handbag Set7  


No comments:

Post a Comment