Stalkers

Friday, January 30, 2015

The Open Dirt Roads Her Family


It feels like i'm floating on thin air,
spinning,
drifting.
Wonder if i'm really here.
Shattered glass
makes stars that line the sky,
in every way,
and I don't even question why.


I'm a floater.
Floating on by.
I'm a drifter,
and I don't know why.
But I'm staring up
at this black glass sky,
that will welcome me at times


Telling me it never really changes,
night is always night.
Cold yet warm,
and I don't know why.
Why I stare at this sky,
and call it a beauty.
Call it a saint.
Call it a home,
every now and then.

________________________________________________
Poetry by De'Anna.

HairCATWA HAIR Rachel [A]
Collar- D-Style - Captured - Embra Exclusive@CARNEVIL
Tat- { DATUM }Indestructible Exclusive@CARNEVIL
Top- {MV} Aysel Corset@CARNEVIL
Cuff- [MANDALA]SANKARA_Bracelet 
Snake- Serpent (All Sets) by Diesel Works
PantsImmerschoen Girl - Mesh Skinny LEATHER Pants 
Shoes- .VD-. VooDoo Bouquet Green Exclusive@CARNEVIL






No comments:

Post a Comment