Stalkers

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Mr. Mad Hatter My Love. Have You Missed Me?



Calling all Alice in wonderland allies and fans!  Wonderland has taken over Second Life, bringing all you need to one location. Who is the true Alice? Is it you? Wonderland will be the judge of that! So head over to the Alice in Sexy Land Event, and dawn you "armor" and join the fight to over through the queen!
Dark Passions released the perfect tea party dress in an array of colors. I'm sure it'll impress Mr. Madhatter indeed. But, he's mine so watch it...



Well I'm here Mr. Madhatter, but do pray tell where are you? I've climbed down the rabbit hole wearing something blue.  Am I late? Am I late?  Were are you my love? Has the Queen of Hearts taken you to? Has she tossed you beneath the castle, never to see the light of day? Do pray tell, where are you? Now that mean ol rabbit chased me up a tree, and continued to look up. Oh! How naughty he can be!


_________________________

Outfit

Hat- *katat0nik* (mouse) Cameo Hat (old arcade common)
Collar- .tsg. Good Kitty Collar - Purity
Cat- {le fil casse} wonderland cheshire kitty teal@AliceInSexyLand
DressDark Passions - Alice in Roses - Blue Dress @AliceInSexyLand
Shoes- [BREATHE]-Sensuous Heels-Baby Blue @AliceInSexyLand

Body 

Hair- [taketomi]_Porsha_Bento 
Eyes- IKON - Sovereign Eyes - Soldier
Nails-  Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Slink - A Tale Of Wonder@AliceInSexyLand
Skin- .Birdy - Jaime Vip skin - Toffee <3
Maitreya Body
Slink elegant hands
Slink high feet

___________


~Location~

No comments:

Post a Comment