Stalkers

Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Darker Side of Heaven ~ Spikes, Lust, and Class



_________________________________________

Soo...over the weekend I managed to make quite some L selling my old gacha collections. In other words hellooo shopping spree! Earlier this week I spotted a new fit by Sn@tch posted to facebook, in one of my many groups, so I headed over their first. Grabbed the above for under 300L.  My second stop was Redmint. Side note they have killer music so crank up those speakers!. Riffled through their hairs and fell in love with the above do.

Yes those heels adorning my feet are killer! You can grab them along with the eyepatch at Suicide Dollz.

_________________________

Hair (red)Mint - Hair, No.07'13 (Blondes)
Eye patch- ZombieSuicide - Sanu eye patch @SuicideDollz
Collar-  (red)Mint - Posture Collar > No.06  (addons available)
Cuffs.random.Matter. - Bastille Cuff - Black
Wings- -DRD-  devine wings -raven
Fit- Sn@tch - Kala Retro Bikini (All Colors):::
Shoes- HollyWeird - Aura - Heels @SuicideDollz

No comments:

Post a Comment