Stalkers

Monday, December 8, 2014

Just Like Animals...


Baby I’m preying on you tonight

Hunt you down, eat you alive
Just like animals, animals, like animals
Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for miles
Just like animals, animals, like animals

Baby I'm

So what you trying to do to me
It's like we can't stop, we're enemies
But we get along when I'm inside you
You're like a drug that's killing me
I cut you out entirely
But I get so high when I'm inside you




...............................................................................................................


Hair- Analog Dog- max fox
Eyes- IKON  Promise Eyes (right) - Oak
Mouth PiercingZombie Suicide -Aiden Mouth piercing  @SuicideDollz n Main store
Choker- EdenMoon - MoonGem Choker Onyx/Bronze 
Nails- -{ZOZ}- Animal Print Gold Polish - Slink Huds (boxed)
Laungerie- [LeForme] Lace Desire Lingerie Leo BOX@SuicideDollz
Tattoos- Letis Tattoo :: King Leopard ::
Skin- ItGirls - Slink Visage  - Cafe
Poses-Serpent (All Sets) by Diesel Works
Feet piercingsZombie Suicide Hannah Piercing V3

*Slink Physique Body*

1

No comments:

Post a Comment