Stalkers

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Heartless


Take my heart
Take my very soul
If it pleases you
Make me a heartless just like you

Drag me into darkness
Hear my plea
Make me a heartless 
Set me free


HairCATWA HAIR - Zoey [A] (Free @Biker's Choice)
EyesIKON Deadshine Eyes HUD - Black
Face tat- >BoDY FLuid<- Trib Eye Tattoo *Dark* @CARNEVIL
Heartless- [SWaGGa] Heartmore - Black/Yellow RARE @Level Up
NailsDarkPassions - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails - Pixel Perfect Love
Keyblade- [SWaGGa] Keyblade Blk/Slv RARE @Level Up
Body tat- { DATUM } Painted-Blac @CARNEVIL
Top- .HollyWeird -. Sable -MiniDress @CARNEVIL
Leggings- Livid - Ministry Legging @CARNEVIL
BootsZombieSuicide- Tsusime Boots

Poses-

DelMay - Stepping stones
DelMay- Silk
DelMay- Just act natural male

_________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment